🕌 RAMADHAN AL MUBARAK 🕌

5:45 PM


Salam and happy fasting to all my muslim friends out there! (better late than never hihi)

Woah, it has been a month since I updated last post. I'm sorry guys. I was very busy with school and mid year exam! And now it's June already. I don't know whether I should enjoy my midsem holidays or focus on finishing my assignment. Ugh. 5 months to go before school end! Yuhuuuu! Oh, and 154 days to go before SPM!!! Goosebumps.

I may be not always post anything on my blog like usual. Please understand guys, huwaaaa! It's time for me to focus on my study since the SPM trial is just around the corner after Eid. Wish the best luck for me..

Well, may this holy month of Ramadhan chase away the depression and misery that is getting the best out of us. 

Ramadhan is the season where the fiery horns of the devils freeze. Let us take this opportunity to spread love and eradicate hatred. 


Have a peaceful and blessed Ramadhan.


Happy Ramadhan!


Love, Neddy.

You Might Also Like

7 comments