TOP 5 SONGS FROM CAMILA CABELLO'S DEBUT ALBUM 🔥

8:00 AM


Guys!  OMFG, I knew I'm a bit left behind to talk about this since I was so freaking busy with work 😔 but heyyyyyyy I'm gonna write about this however because it's on my 'to-blog-list' note!! scroll down below to know what's my fave top 5 out of 11 tunes from this album!

1. NEVER BE THE SAME
ffs, when it is my first time listening to this song I was like "DAYYYYUM" it's freaking awesome guys 😭 i love it so muchhhh. if you hadn't listen to it yet, please listen to it now!!!

2. CONSEQUENCES
actually imma not that kinda girl who loves to enjoy sad songs but this song really hits me. this is an emotional song but, i. love. it. damn. much.

3. SOMETHING'S GOTTA GIVE
this is another emotional song from this album. there comes a point in every relationship when you realize it's time to let go. "no reason to stay is a good reason to go" is my fave line from this song. trust me, you might keep repeating this song because it can be relate with our past or current relationship (it's just my 2cent)

4. IN THE DARK
guys, i don't know how to describe this one because it's so perfect. i mean, it's really nice to enjoy while you're driving at midnight with your lover! ok, now you should go listen to it asap.

5. HAVANA
omg, guys who doesn't know this song, right? everyone love this tune, so does me!

So guys, that's my top 5 fave songs from Camila album. What's yours?

Love, Neddy.

You Might Also Like

2 comments