MUSIC IS MY MEDICINE - 3 FAVES SONGS FOR APRIL VIBES

10:30 AM


Music is love. Love is music. Music is life, and I love my life. I can't go a day without listening to music. It's kind of my medicine to heal from something. It makes me feel calm and fresh. These are my favorite new songs to start this April with full of good energy! 

  • Rockabye - Clean Bandit feat. Sean Da Paul & Anne Marie
  •  It Ain't Me - Kygo & Selena Gomez 
  • Something Just Like This - The Chainsmokers & Coldplay
Only a few weeks before mid-year exams begin and it's kind of makes me stress to think of it. I got a lot of things to do lately. But music is my painkiller. It makes me more controlled. Because where words fail, music speaks. Music is the universal language of mankind. It gives me happiness.

I'm sure that you guys use music just like me to make sure everything is okay. Aren't you? Because music can change your mood, thoughts and emotions more than other people do.

Love, Neddy.


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. yasssss music is drug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah music is drug and I'm addicted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no one's ever gonna hurt you love ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. lolll that's my faves too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. where'd you wanna go? How much you wanna risk? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. vibezzzzzzz ♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete