SIGN OF THE TIMES BY HARRY STYLES HEALS ME

9:26 AM


The most awaited time has arrived!! I'm proud of you, Harry. Your voice never fails lighting up my day! Now, you're back again. Even with your debut solo song, I'm glad that you're back!

It is pretty insane because this tune hits number 1 in 19 countries in only a day! Maaaad. This tune is crazy. Now, it could be my favorite all the times! You guys should listen to it too! But, I'm freaking sure that you guys had already listening to it hihihi.

Once again, I'm really proud of you, Harry. And also with Niall and Louis. Now, it's your turn to slay, Liam... ;)

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. I'm still in shock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's our boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this tune is sickkkkkk. I'm listening to it just now ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. waiting for Liam's turn be like "loading... "

    ReplyDelete
  5. lit up my world!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's what the Directioners waiting for and it's worth it

    ReplyDelete
  7. your post picture's more littttt now

    ReplyDelete
  8. after Liam, we need to wait for One D's comeback! Geez, I miss them damn much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha ikr! I miss their voice mixed together in one tune :(

      Delete