AUGUST VIBES ⚡💫

12:12 PM

https://open.spotify.com/user/d5e7id0radvf1mg09gw9sg8tv/playlist/7LWQDaHxfs673ocCbu6eZG?si=2VfHw1j0T9Kl_YNHtrJtwQ

Hola guys! I'm here today just to share with you guys songs that I am currently listening to lately in my birthday month!

These songs are really special to me since the lyrics make me feel secure, give me some confidence and give me spirits to start my day and also representing meself (?) LOL

These are the list of the songs,


  • Lie To Me - 5 Seconds Of Summer
  • Moving Along - 5 Seconds Of Summer
  • Shivers - The Vamps
  • Just My Type - The Vamps
  • Congratulations - Post Malone & Quavo
  • High On Life - Martin Garrix feat. Bonn 🔥
  • Don't Leave Me - David Guetta feat. Anne Marie 🔥
  • Darkside - Alan Walker feat. Au/Ra & Tomine Harket 🔥
  • Perfect - Anne Marie 
  • 2002 - Anne Marie
  • Psycho - Post Malone feat. Ty Dolla $ign
  • Girls Like You - Maroon 5 feat. Cardi B
Oh ya, i made a playlist with all of these songs titled "AUGUST VIBES ⚡💫" on Spotify 💯

GO CHECK IT OUT, FEEL FREE TO LISTEN TO IT AND DO FOLLOW THE PLAYLIST AS WELL !


You also can click on the main picture and it will automatically bring you there!

Bye for now!

To the better and bright future together 😊

Love, Neddy.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. i saw malone thereee

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING THESE TUNES AS WELL :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. u still loving garrix and walker, never thought ur brother could influenced u like dis haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy belated birthday baby

    ReplyDelete