TWO OF US - LOUIS TOMLINSON

5:00 PM


Hola guys! Tbh, I am so excited to write about this. We (directioners) been waiting for this for soooooo long! But, it's finally here (well am a bit late actually) aight, let's move on from that part.

What I'm trying to say is actually, this song is beyond superb! The first time I was listening to this song (is of course on the day when it comes out) I cried!!! I was drown too deep into the lyrics.

Am so happy to see Niall and Liam supporting and listening to Louie's new song (and still waiting for Harry em)

My favourite lines from this song:


You'll never know how much I miss you
The day that they took you, I wish it was me instead

...


But you once told me, "Don't give up

You can do it day by day"
And diamonds, they don't turn to dust or fade away


...


So I will keep you, day and night, here until the day I die

I'll be living one life for the two of us
I will be the best of me, always keep you next to me
I'll be living one life for the two of us
Even when I'm on my own, I know I won't be alone
Tattooed on my heart are the words of your favourite song
I know you'll be looking down, swear I'm gonna make you proud
I'll be living one life for the two of us


...




Oh, I swear to God you're living
Through everything I'll ever do


...


We'll end just like we started

Just you and me and no one else
I will hold you where my heart is
One life for the two of us





When I first listened to this song, I just knew it, it is for his mother :'(

So, what's your fave lines from this song?! Share wimme!!


To the better and bright future together !
<3 p="">
Love, Nadhirah

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. oh my been waiting for you to post about thissssssss song

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WILL HOLD YOU WHERE MY HEART IS

    ReplyDelete
  3. i- just cant...

    ReplyDelete
  4. even when i'm on my own, i know i won't be alone
    i know you'll be looking down, swear i'm gonna make you proud

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'll be living one life for the two of ussssss 💔💔💔

      Delete