FAREWELL D3-4-6

8:00 AM


It's been a month since I said goodbye to my lovely housemates. Yes, they finished their foundation last month while I'm still stuck here waiting for my second semester to start😜 Some might wondering why but I already mentioned it in my previous post that I actually took a special break from university when I was in my first semester back in June 2018 so I gotta start it all over again for the first semester with the second intakes students 😀

 Actually I wanted to write about this a month ago but since I was still in a gloomy mood after I've done my final examination before this and only having a stable state of mind lately so ya,  here ya goooo🤯

Firstly, I just wanna say that I am very grateful that these are the people that I first make friends with in college. It was kinda awkward at first but well that's normal I guess hahah. I didn't spend lots of time with them though I know I should have, but still, saying goodbye to them was very hurtful. Because the memories that I've created with them are priceless and I crave for more memories because it will never be enough.

I'll miss them for sure and I am missing them right now. I keep reminiscing the times when we all were there in D3-4, house number 6. A month ago, I still remember the smell of Iqin's perfumes. Now, when I wake up in the morning, I keep trying to remember how the smell's like and I'm legit can't remember the smell of her perfume anymore. A month ago, I still get to hear Edi's unique voice and Husna and Nadia arguing with each other about everything. A month ago, if time doesn't flies, I am still able to have a chit chat with Apah every evening after classes. But time does flies. And it flies so fast. I couldn't hear Iqin and Husna's jokes while Nadia, Apah and Edi will rolling on the floor laughing at their not-so-joke jokes anymore. Am not crying, you are!😣

It must be hard for me to survive my second semester without them. For sure, it will be tough and I know I need to fight harder this time around. Though they will not be there to make my day anymore 😳

However, I just wanna say good luck in your future, Apah, Edi, Husna, Nadia and Iqin. I love you guys a lot ❤❤❤❤❤

 I want to write more but seems like my eyes couldn't bear with the laptop's brightness (lol, what a good excuse 🙃)

Until then,

To the better and bright future together 💛

Love, Nadhirah

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. aw girl, head up! you will be fine just chillz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. still wondering where your study place at :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read this and I know and understand how you feel darling 😥

    ReplyDelete
  5. by the way that polaroid is v cute !

    ReplyDelete