another year older, wiser and happier 🎈

5:20 PM



Hello, my friends! And yes, salam Eid al Adha to everyone! And also yes, I am one year older as you can tell... 🎈🤪 I know it's already been three days after my birthday but I still wanted to post this hehe. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. (I was so busy with house chores since it's Raya days hehe so please...)

I'm so happy that I got to celebrate my birthday with my family this year since last year I only got to celebrate my birthday in college with my housemate (it was fun, but it'd be more fun if the whole fam was there) I also got to eat my favourite mango cheesecake without any guilt (lol) here and I enjoy eating all the desserts that were made for me huhu.

I can't describe how blessed and how glad I am to celebrate my birthday, the same day we celebrate Eid Adha! I mean, hello...the whole family were here and it was also my birthday...who would not be so happy when you got to experience or feel like everyone is celebrating your birthday????? (although they're not hahaha lol) but nevermind, let's just let me living with my imagination lmao.

From the bottom of my heart, I'd love to thank everyone for the birthday gifts and wishes! No word could describe how grateful I am to have a bunch of beautiful people around me! This year has been so wonderful year to me, so far!

I think that's all for now, may all of you have a wonderful holiday alongside your family!

Hello peeps! Look at me, I'm another year older, wiser and happier! 😛


Love, Nadhirah

ps: this post has been in draft for two days ( i wrote this on 12th August) yep, another episode of Nadhirah procrastinating...

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. happy belated birthday love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg love makin cantik la loveee

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy belated birthday nadhirah ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy 19th birthday!!! i love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. sannah helwah si bijak cantik syumul <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg thank you who is this are you one of the syumulians :')

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. ok next meet up remind me to treat you ice cream :D

      Delete
  7. nad...i heart you and happy belated birthday

    ReplyDelete
  8. please post more, more and more

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh no is this real or like the twitter thing??? :o

    ReplyDelete
  10. nadhirah pls update sumn i miss to read your celoteh.. i hope you're doing fine sweetie :(

    ReplyDelete