welcoming my birth month ✨💞

10:48 PM


hello my friends! It's already August, obviously, 🤪 I'm really sorry for not being so active on this blog lately cuz for god sake, I'm really busy with school and hope you understand that. As you already know (maybe just some of you ☞😬☞ ) I am currently in my last semester of foundation so that is why I think I need to put everything aside to focus on my study cuz this is the most important phase in my life 🥵

Uh oh, I am also taking a break from social media (but not really) especially Instagram. But, you can find me on Snapchat and Twitter (@nadhrizal) cuz ykno, student life is boring without any entertainment so to be exact I just make a limit for me to be on social media actually 😐¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think that's it for now.

Until then,

To the better and bright future together 💛

Love, Nadhirah



You Might Also Like

9 comments