eventually debuting on youtube 😳

5:03 PM


Surprise, surprise! So this is the surprise that I mentioned in my previous post! Here is my debut Youtube video lol 🙈 

Yes, I am finally taking a courage to build my own Youtube channel 💜 As I mentioned in the description from the video, I woke up one morning and chose filming hehe. It is not as hard as you guys think because I've been doing this ever since my school days but never have the courage to do it seriously and never posted it on Youtube. But now, I am finally getting out of my comfort zone :>

Honestly, this debut video is not the best from me because it was all of a sudden but I still have a lot to show to you guys and for your information, I have about three or four videos in my drafts, ready to be published any sooner. But I surely will publish it from time to time :)

Anyways, in the video, I literally just shared about the two days that I spent after the MCO ended. Basically just running for some errands, groceries shopping, playing with my cats, and having a mini barbecue night with my family 🤍

The life during quarantine has made me think that there is actually a lot more to explore when you're alone just by yourself. But sometimes, it can be dangerous too, as negative thoughts will try to manipulate your mind if you don't control yours first. I am grateful that I have not being left alone for all the times during the MCO since my siblings are here too. My life has been better ever since their school started doing online/open distance learning because I can look forward to wake up every morning helping my sisters to set up the laptops for their classes hehe.

Anyways, I hope you can support my new (not literally) hobby as I am truly enjoying doing this, which is vlogging. I don't really remember if I ever mention this before in my previous post that I've always wanted to do vlog, which is a complete different platform from this blog 🙃 but still, I'm hoping a support from you 🤍😊

Until then, to the bright and better future together 


Love, Nadhirah 




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. gadhhh sweet love love ittttttt

    ReplyDelete
  2. did expecting this from you after yesterday's post but Im going to support you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im glad youre finally back naddy

    ReplyDelete