a glimpse of august '26, turning twenty-something
11:11 PMA little throwback won't hurt.
It was exactly a month ago today that I turned twenty-something. I feel like sharing a few pictures from my birthday last month, just because.
![]() |
| had some whimsy birthday breakfast hehe |
![]() |
| the sky on my day (oh also the moon phase was waning crescent that night, and a new moon the next day...it was perfect!) |
![]() |
| each of these has different meanings :) i chose them myself. |
![]() |
| a lil selfie with the flowers |
![]() |
| look at that happy smileee |
![]() |
| i plucked this and put it in my car to have a whimsy moment haha |
![]() |
| me and THE cake |
![]() |
| good combo |
![]() |
| again, me and THE cake |
![]() |
| a lil sweet treat, matcha from the lucky cup. makes me feel lucky~ |
![]() |
| wrote my future-self a letter to read on my next year's birthday hehe |
The rest are little snippets from my birthday week/ month:
![]() |
| reached 1000 day streak on duolingo! |
![]() |
| sunset from rumah rakit |
![]() |
| read more books |
![]() |
| did sooo many sudokus |
![]() |
| reached a milestone, alhamdulillah |
![]() |
| sunrise from our airbnb in KB |
![]() |
| made my first cinnamon rolls of my life! so yumz! |
![]() |
| sooo lovely, I love waking up to this!! |
![]() |
| byul's debut on my blog hehe |
![]() |
| first beach visit of the year. i looooove being here. |
It was a pretty and perfect birthday week and month, mostly because I got to do so many of the things I had planned for myself. There were little celebrations, lovely surprises, thoughtful gifts, flowers, time spent with people I love, and even a pretty big little milestone somewhere in between.
As I grow older, I realise that birthdays aren't really about parties or anything extravagant. They're more about me and how I choose to make the day special, or in this case, the whole week, or even the whole month.
IDK who will read this, but to those who prayed for me, wished me a happy birthday, gave me gifts, sent me birthday cards and letters, or did anything at all to make my day a little more special, thank you. I am so, so thankful, and no words could ever describe how grateful I am to have all of you in my life.
Love, Nadhirah⋆
p.s. I went out with one of my friends today. She wanted to get some flowers for herself, so I brought her to my go-to flower shop. And guess what? I got a free bouquet of flowers from them! I was sooo happy π€ And the fact that a birthday letter from my best friend arrived just yesterday, and I only got to read it tonight! Somehow, it feels like the universe is still sending me little pieces of my birthday, even a month later. Alhamdulillah ♡

























0 comments