where do i even begin?
11:00 AMDear, whoever you are...
It's already September and I have been MIA from my blog (and literally my whole social media) for a while now π
I genuinely don't know where to begin. I didn't realise how much time has slipped by since March, my last post. And yeah, just like that, I somehow came up with a new segment/section (Soullest Poet Society) on my blog for anywho to read. It's just another side of me who loves to write.
But apparently, I got lost in reality until I forgot, once again, that this blog even exists. But heyyyy let's address the elephant in the room: my blog is finally back on the first page of google search! yippi!
And perhaps, that's why being here again feels a little strange. The last time I properly sat down to write something, it was still March. Still a pupil in her chambering journey. And now, somehow, we're already in September, and an Advocate & Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya at that! But ehem. Let's talk about that in another post okie~
Anyway, hello September.
Before we officially say goodbye to August though, let's talk about how I spent my last day of the month. I mean, let's make this comeback post a little less boring and awkward.
If you know me well enough, you would know that I have made it somewhat of a tradition to wake up early every 31st August and head out to watch the Merdeka parade in Kuantan. I've been doing it since forever, and honestly, I just love the whole atmosphere, the crowd, the parade, the excitement watching the jet and parachute shows (is that what they're called?) and just everything else that comes with it (the freebies hahaha).
At this point, I have also given myself a self-appointed position as YB (read: yang busy) Nadhirah, which means I simply have to be in Kuantan on that day no matter what hehe.
Thinking about it, maybe my love for Merdeka celebrations started way back when I was still in school. Back then, I used to be involved in the celebrations too. Students from different schools around Kuantan would come together and spend months training for the big day, practising formations, dancing and everything else.
And honestly, those were some really fun memories. I think I miss that version of the celebration the most, even though my face would get terribly sunburnt afterwards.
But yeah, whatever. Here's some pictures I took the other day:
| the first thing that I noticed when I arrived at the venue hehe π |
| ones of the freebies hehe |
| far from the stage this year :') |
| half an hour later, the sun came up π |
![]() |
| vs my view huhu. honestly I don't like how the seatings were set up this year. patutnya kerusi tinggi ni letak belah belakang so that people can seat at the front grrr |
![]() |
| left right away lepas habis perbarisan last, for luncheon at tanjung lumpur, our usual spot |
Byeeee, til next entry!
ps: next entry might be about this year's birthday celebration or my convocation day hehe inshaAllah :D it's all about throwbacks/ flashbacks now huhu











0 comments