WOULD BE MY FAVs

11:07 PM

Holiday is getting closer. I am really excited to spend the holiday with full of joy and finally I gotta chance to read my books. It's been a long time since the last book I had read titled MEREKA by Ariff Adly. It's a great book to read though I only had a chance to read only half of it because of the time contraints.
Well, when I read any books whether it is fiction or love story, it's like I'm in another world going through all the journey until the last pages of the book. So I just found some writing from pleasereturnmyheart on Wattpad titled ' think of me ' and I found it was great as well ! Every words and thoughts in it was exquisite for me. You should check it out if you wanted to drown in the beautiful author's thought.
Lately, I'd really love to read poetry. Any type of poetry. It's really good to be read by people. Especially the 'heartbroken' one. Because some of it are really inspiring and also make us feels like someone's understand us. So I suggest you guys to read this poem right now !
Other than that, I also found ' Daydream ' by teensfictional. It's really fits teenagers. Overall, it's all about love. Love is necessary. For sure. And everyone deserves to be in love. To be in love to whoever. Although some love is not being accepted by our love and for sure it makes our heart being hurt.
But believe me, all of us will get our true love whether it is sooner or later. So I think it's good for us if we just enjoy every little things in our life right now because one day we will miss the moment where we are now.
Xoxo.

You Might Also Like

4 comments