WORK : LETTERS TO HERO

2:33 AM

 LETTERS TO HERO BY NADH RIZAL

Hey guys. Since I got a long time for holiday, so I think this is a good time for me to present my writing. I've been writing this since July and only now I had a bravery to share it with the public.

I dedicated this to my late grandfather. He's everything to me. He's like my other hero after Dad. Well, Dad is his son. He is a retired soldier. He is a genuinely hero. And also hero for my heart and my family. He'd always protect me and my family in every situation we are.

So I think this is the greatest chance for me to thank him because I've lost him when I was 5 so I never had a chance to thank or apologize him. I also take this opportunity to look back on my memories with him that I still remember until today. Let's read and feel my love for him.

This letters have in about 50 parts. To read it, you can click on the Letters To Hero's cover above or you can click the title below.

Please read, vote, share and love it !

ps : I'll update two part once from time to time.

Xoxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments