HOPE IT'S WORTH IT

12:12 AM


Only a week left before the school holidays begin and I am soooooooo excited ! Talking about holiday, I have no idea what I'm gonna do every single day of holiday. So, yesterday I just scrolling the pinterest and found something 'interesting' for me to do. It's DIY Jewelry !!! I think it is so amazing and awesome stuff for me to work on it.

Just look closer on the pictures above. It is super easy to make. Seriously, I've tried it ! Well, even it's still looks ugly and a bit messy at first. But for sure, I'll improve it day by day.

When I see all of these pictures on Pinterest and Google Images, it makes me wanna create my own brand one day. I am serious about it ok. I will name it as "Nedhie". Hahah. Why not to daydream? But make sure, show some efforts if we want it to be true, right?

By the way, I hope it's all worth it. I've just talked to Mom just now and thanks god she wanna help me! I do really hope that my business will be developed from time to time and wish it could stand together with world brands.

Wish for me.

Xoxo.

You Might Also Like

3 comments