ANNUAL ROUTINE FOR 366 OF 366

9:45 PM


Hey guys. It is the last day of the year of 2016. All I can say is this year passed by so fast and I can't even believe that I will be seventeen, soon. Hopefully, everything will be simplified.

Here is a little throwback from what I've been through along the year. Actually, there are many achievements that I never thought I could made. But this year, I was surprised with myself. All the list that I made in the last year, I can tell you that it was 90% has been crossed! And of course, I'm proud of myself.

Being surrounded with the people that I loved, it was really nice. Well, even though some people left, I'm okay. Because I know, that is life. People come and go. Massive thanks to my lovely family that always been by my side no matter what happen. I promise myself to protect you guys in any situation because without you guys, my life is nothing. Same goes to my lovely friends. Thank you for being there.

Despite many ups and downs in my life for this year, I believe that it was all just challenges as a teenager and a student need to face in their lives. However, this year was full of fun. I had a lot of interesting experience such as joining our school trip to Perak and Cameron Highlands, went to Safari Park Gambang with my lovely besties, and spent time with my friends with a couple boxes of pizza and so on.

What I really want for the year of 2017 is I hope I can be myself. I mean, I need to be myself and gain some confidence by doing the things that I really want to do. Actually, it has become my annual routine since 2012 to write a letter about what I have achieved in that year and my goals for the next year. It really helps me become a better person. And where did I put the whole letters since 2012 is... secret!

Nothing much to express my whole feelings here since I had written my letter a few days ago, so I think that's enough.

So guys, let's close our book of 2016 and let's open our new book of 2017 with full of new spirits and don't waste it with fake people and do anything that you want to do with no regrets~ You deserve to be yourself and happy! Live your life because you only live once. YOLO! Let's create something different for this 365 pages! Write a good one on each pages!

I'm excited to watch the fireworks from my window tonight! Oh ya, it is my annual routine too!

Remember, your future is created by what you do today. Not tomorrow.

Happy New Year!

Love.

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great starting lass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always got new spirit when I'm here. BTW, happy new year Nedy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to surprise you on your birthday xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. New look for the new year! Your blog looks really different though! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annual routine... That's great and I wanna do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure that 2016 gives you a lot of happy moments cuz you're such a lovely girl my darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. And you deserve to be happy too! Enjoy every little things, girl and happy new year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really looking forward to your birthday month!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck for Spm !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy new year!! Let's create something superb for this year. But I'm sure you'll busy with school and good luck little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. New year, new chances!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You always give an inspire words.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Let's having a boxes of pizza on your birthday! And, happy new year lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy new year Neddy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I got my eyes on you and I knew you achieved alot and proud of you! Happy new year Neddy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. More post on instagram please!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Have fun darling!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Waiting for August... XD

    ReplyDelete