FIRST TEST IS ABOUT TO BEGIN

10:47 PM


Hey guys! Long time no see!!! Of course I'm missing my blog, but I'm too busy with school. There's a lot of things to do as my school has played host to many programs earlier this year. And I'm proud of it!

Oh by the way, recently my school had organized a cross-country running competitions and I've got number #72. And I think it was worth it for me as this is my last year in school. Hihi.

So far, I'm doing good for 2017. I have held several key positions in the school this year. Lots of love to the teachers that believe in me!

Actually, I'm a bit nervous over this few weeks because the first test is about to begin in March! It's just around the corner! And I am not ready for it. To be honest. But as a student, I should just accept it with an open heart :/

By the way, wish me luck! I need to make my parents proud of me again, just like the last year :)

Love, Neddy.

ps: I'll be back on March, after the test is end.



You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. GURLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting for a long timeeee. Miss you damn much! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. 72 is good hahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  4. well well well you're finally back again little gallll !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. first post for the year of chicken hahhahah

    ReplyDelete
  6. dun worry, i know you can do it. slay people again, Naddy. I mean.. with your smart brain! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. U can do it Naddy!

    ReplyDelete