FREEDOM FOR A WHILE

8:43 PM


Hey guys! I'm back again as promised. Finally, exam week has passed!! So, it's time to wait for the school holidays. Who does not excited for the holiday?! Better go away.. Hahah kidding. I'd like to share my feelings about yesterday (Wednesday) which was the last day of examination.

 It was a really stressful day because I need to study for the three killer subjects (for me..and of course for my classmates too) which is Accounting Principles, Additional Mathematics and Basic Economics in only 5 hours. Excellent student might think it is an enough time, but for me, it is not. Not at all. Well, 5 hours left to study at night because I was really busy preparing for my brother's birthday that evening. Go to the bakery, to the supermarket and so on. It takes about 5 hours to preparing the stuff.

But I'm okay. Even though I feel a bit unsatisfied with the examination schedule that has been made by one of our teachers. But to be honest, I think it is severe to unite the three killer subjects together in the same day. Seriously, mad. It can make the students be insane. Pheww.

Well, however the cruel week has passed. I feel so grateful for it. Oh, by the way I'd like to say congratulations to all the candidates of SPM 2016. It doesn't matter how many A's you've got or even there's no A's on your results slip. What more matter is, you keep going with your life and face it with courageous. Keep moving. This is not the end of your life. This is your beginning. As long as you make some efforts and struggle on what you're doing now for your lovely future.


Love, Neddy.

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. you always say something that makes me wanna keep going with my freaking life <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neddy's back again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. king's back to her kingdom

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was mad... c'mon, it is addmath!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooo, it's time to wait for your results darling xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, your teacher is trully mad :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy belated birthday to your brother!

    ReplyDelete