MY FAVES MUSIC WHILE STUDYING DURING THIS HOLIDAY

6:24 PM


Who doesn't feel bored when completing our homework at home? Tell me! Copying eighteen essays, copying notes of history subjects, do a corrections of Accounting Principles test and so on! Mad! My left hand would sprained! Come on, teachers. I knew that I'll be sit for the SPM test. But this is cruel. So much. A lot of homework just because we got the holidays. But it's just for a week. Let me rest. Let us rest! Ugh.

Even though I got a lot of homework, but still I didn't ignore my desire to listen to my favorites music. So I just listen to them while completing my freaking homework. It helps me a lot. Because I didn't realize the time has passed when I do my homework. And then I'm done.

These four tunes might be my faves forever. It sounds superb and energize. At least for me. Hehehe.

Bad Things - Machine Gun Kelly x Camila Cabello
Shape Of You - Ed Sheeran
Scars To Your Beautiful - Alessia Cara
Let Me Love You - DJ Snake ft. Justin Bieber

I can't wait for this Friday. My family and I are going to Kota Bharu, Kelantan. It's been a long time. I miss my cousin there.

But still, I need to complete my homework first and then I can have some fun there!

Bye!

Love, Neddy.

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. why you didn't post anything on IG??

    ReplyDelete
  2. eighteen essays?! like seriously?! eighteen????????

    ReplyDelete
  3. you gotta lot of homework but still have a time for this blog hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's violence

    ReplyDelete
  5. what the... 18 essays?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. scars to your beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with the shape of you hihih xD

    ReplyDelete