PEOPLE CALLED US THE FOUR SIBLINGS

12:42 AM


I'd like to describe these three girls with me (in the pictures above) in three words as a lovely, trusted and loyal. They're really important to me. They've been there when other friends did some bullshit to me and those things that have made me down a year ago.

Long story short, I'd like to call them as my sisters because I'm the youngest one amongst them. Hehe. Guys, I really hope that everything and every activities that we've plan to do in our future becomes true! 

So far, we've created so many memories together. Whether the good times or bad, we still stand together. Remember, peace no war!

Love, Neddy.

ps: I edited this photo by myself. So it's kind of horrible :/

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. hahahaha it is not that horrible xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice try Neddy nice try XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoping they will make you happy forever !

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely siblings up there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you make a review of some fashion?????? or the modest one??? :o

    ReplyDelete